Monday June 29, 2015 – FHE – Salsa Lessons – 7:30PM
Tuesday June 30, 2015 – MSA Institute Class – 8:00PMThursday July 2, 2015 – Latin Dance Class – 9:30PM – NEW TIME!
Friday July 10, 2015 – Mormon Night at Dodger Stadium
Saturday July 11, 2015 – SMYSA Film Festival – 7:00PM – NEW DATE!
August 28-30, 2015 – Super Fun Weekend
FHE Monday June 29, 2015 – Salsa Lessons – 7:30PM
FHE – Monday June 29, 2015 – Salsa Lessons! – 7:30PM
Come learn how to Salsa Dance from real life professional ballroom dancer. Come join us at the Westwood Building on at 7:30pm where we will be taught by the great Melania Larson. Can’t wait to see everyone there.
MSA Institute Class – Tuesday June 30, 2015 -8:00pm – Stake Center Annex
There is now a MSA Institute class held at the LA Stake Center every Tuesday night at 8:00. Brother Stanley from the USC Institute will be teaching a class on Church History. Come and join us!
Latin Dance Lessons – Thursday July 2, 2015 – 9:30-NEW TIME
Latin Dance classes are back!
Come dance the night away (or learn how) on Thursdays 9:30pm at the Vermont building!
3115 South Vermont Ave
Los Angeles, CA 90007
Mormon Night at Dodger Stadium – July 10, 2015
Come join the MSA at Mormon Dodger Night! We will be in the all you can eat section. Tickets are available through your ward or stake.
NEW DATE FOR THIS ACTIVITY
SMYSA Film Festival – Saturday June 20, 2015
It’s time again for the 2015 SMYSA Film Festival – July 11, 2015
Saturday, July 11 at 7:00pm
Santa Monica 3rd (YSA) Ward
3400 Sawtelle Blvd, Los Angeles, California 90066
It’s that time of year again…Lets get our creative juices rolling! Join us for…
"SUPERHEROES and SUPERVILLAINS"
Saturday, July 11th, 2015, a screening of Short Films made by YSAs and MSAs. Munch, mingle, and snuggle with Southern California’s finest singles while viewing the impressive work of your friends.
Remember to dress to impress in your best “Black Tie” attire.
Doors open @ 7:00pm. Films will begin showing at 8:00pm sharp.
See the submission guidelines below:
-2015 Film Festival Guidelines-
– Films must be 4 minutes or less in length and submitted in digital format.
– Subject matter must be appropriate for a church setting.
– Films are subject to content review by the Film Festival Panel, and may be rejected or edits may be requested if content is deemed unsuitable.
– Films are due by midnight, July 4th, 2015. If you are working on a film and won’t finish on time, you must contact the panel at YSAFilm2014 to request an extension. Late submissions will otherwise NOT be accepted.
– As this is intended to be a festival for original short films, films that do not meet style and quality requirements may be rejected, ie: personal slide shows or promotional materials, etc. Your film doesn’t have to be made specifically for the festival, but it still must meet all submission guidelines.
– When you are ready to submit a film, contact the panel for submission instructions atYSAFilm2014. If your film file is small enough to be emailed you may also send it to us directly at the same email address.
Comment on the wall if you have any questions!
We cannot wait to see what you all come up with!
Check out the Facebook event athttps://www.facebook.com/events/773226709462980/
SUPER FUN WEEKEND IS COMING, SUPER FUN WEEKEND IS COMING!!!!!
The Los Angeles & Santa Monica Stake MSA present:
Super Fun Weekend!
August 28-30 2015
Please register at the link below today:
The Los Angeles and Santa Monica Mid- Singles (ages 27-45) are hosting a three-day weekend of super awesome activities. This twist on tradtional "conference" is 48 power- packed hours with plenty of room for mingling, service and intrigue.
7:00PM: $15.00 early registration, $20 at door
10740 Ohio Ave LA, CA 90024
Meet at the Westwood Building for Taco Trucks, outdoor movie and socializing on the baseball field.
Saturday Morning: Free!
(No Registration required if you’re only attending the service project – please come and help)
9:00AM – 12:00PM:
Service Project – Details to Follow
Saturday Evening: $25.00 early registration, $30 at door
6:30PM – 11:00PM:
LA Stake Center – 1209 S. Manhattan Place LA, CA 90019
Get your best James Bond impression ready and please join us for a black-tie event with dinner on the courtyard, dancing, a live band, secret missions, intrigue and more.
Sunday Afternoon: Free!
(No Registration required if you’re only attending the Sunday Services and linger longer)
2:30PM – 5:30PM:
LA Stake Center 1209 S. Manhattan Place LA, CA 90019
Full block of Sunday Meetings with a linger longer and light dinner to follow
Stay tuned for more details…
Check out the Facebook event at https://www.facebook.com/events/1628298870719302/